Community Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Community Forum » New Forum Features » Show most active posters from last 30 days

Show most active posters from last 30 days

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Me again with another query. :)

To encourage more members to contribute on my forum, I have a little contest going where they can win 1 month premium access to a popular filehost.

I'd like to make that an on-going incentive by awarding such a prize to the member who makes the most posts each month.

Is there any way a selectbox, or filter, or new column can be added perhaps to the most-active statistics to show only the most active in the last 30 days?

Or perhaps another way of showing most active members for a particular month, or date range?

Ideally, this would be publicly viewable so members can also see who's the most recently active.

we have 10 most active users
/admin_options.php#o-features
Allow to view detailed statistics of the forum. YES

Last edited by kami (2017-09-01 18:00:59)

kami wrote:

/admin_options.php#o-features
Allow to view detailed statistics of the forum. YES

Yes, I know, that's enabled of course. But that shows the stats since the beginning of time. :)

My question is how to modify that to include an option to show stats from only the last 30 days.

Is there any way a selectbox, or filter, or new column can be added perhaps to the most-active statistics to show only the most active in the last 30 days?

Last edited by Buzzer (2017-09-01 22:55:48)

You are here » Community Forum » New Forum Features » Show most active posters from last 30 days