Community Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Community Forum » Make the Service Better » Colored names for user groups

Colored names for user groups

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Hello! It will be awesome if in forum administration, User groups, will be color customization.

Like this:

Administrator
Mini Moderator

Last edited by @Nixieoffset (2017-04-06 08:18:42)

This may not satisfy you, to obtain a similar result,  you can still use this feature: Forum administration - User groups - Edit - User title
(NOTE: The number of letters/spaces are limited to use html code. it may need to increase the number of letters?)

Last edited by kami (2017-04-06 10:10:24)

Please try this: Forum administration - User groups - Edit - User title

Code

Adiministrator <span style="color: #f6b26b;">Administrator</span>
Moderator <span style="color: red;">Moderator</span>
Mini Moderator <span style="color: #b45f06;">mini moderator</span>

you can change the color code with the code of other colors you prefer

@Nixieoffset
kami
Color customization been highly discussed for a long time, I cannot say why it hasn't been implemented yet, though for myself I found a perfect solution by using some code.

<style>
a[href*="javascript:to('UserName')"]{color:red!important}a[href$="/profile.php?id=2"]{color:red!important}
</style>

You may add as many users as you wish by adding the code above over and over again.

Example

a[href$="/profile.php?id=67"]{color:black!important}a[href*="javascript:to('Fover')"]{color:black!important}a[href$="/profile.php?id=2"]{color:red!important}a[href*="javascript:to('C3La-NS')"]{color:red!important}a[href$="/profile.php?id=546"]{color:red!important}a[href*="javascript:to('')"]{color:red!important}a[href$="/profile.php?id=3352"]{color:red!important}a[href*="javascript:to('SeMaMeN27')"]{color:red!important}a[href$="/profile.php?id=2139"]{color:red!important}a[href*="javascript:to('* *')"]{color:red!important}a[href$="/profile.php?id=37"],a[href$="/profile.php?id=52"],a[href$="/profile.php?id=82"],a[href$="/profile.php?id=4343"],a[href$="/profile.php?id=5610"]{color:#00A81B!important}a[href*="javascript:to('Seo')"],a[href*="javascript:to('Fakin')"],a[href*="javascript:to('AirMax')"],a[href*="javascript:to('Tevtonec')"],a[href*="javascript:to('Jack_Frost')"]{color:#00A81B!important}

However, you will likely to have to install a small hot-fix preventing unintended coloring of some links:

<style>
li#navprofile a {
    color: black !important;
}
.punbb .post-links li a {
    color: black !important;
}
</style>

Choose color to match other links.

+2

Where I  need to post this code?

@Nixieoffset wrote:

Where I need to post this code?

You may add this to Admin Panel --> Options --> HTML Header, with the tags <style></style>

Thank you! I'm finished with my forum now!

You are here » Community Forum » Make the Service Better » Colored names for user groups